Friday, July 29, 2011

Music from above ...

Its been a rough few days and since the memorial servive for our Journey is coming up in one week ... I suppose it will only get rougher for a bit. I cry a lot ... I find it almost impossible to sleep most nights ... I drift off around 4 am, but then kids are up between 7 and 8 am ... I'm a very tired sleepy mommy. But night time gets here and I just lay awake thinking ... wondering ... talking to my self ... praying ... worrying ... praying some more.

This morning I could barely keep my eyes open as I drove my two eldest kids to help out at our church's VBS. On my way home I was talking with God and the next thing I know I am hearing Amy Grant singing Better Than a Hallelujah coming from my car radio:



and then the next song that came on was Blessings by Laura Story:


Some times God sends his message in music from above

No comments:

Post a Comment